Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and provide technical expertise, where applicable, within a set of defined accounts that are of critical importance to VideoLogic based on reference engagement, and ongoing revenue stream. These accounts will also require a high level of vertical expertise in this case, consumer services and communications - as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
What You'll Do at VideoLogic:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the customer organization
- Establish a metrics framework to realize and measure business value through use of VIdeoLogic's Ai models, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage adoption of best practice through enablement and governance.
- Serve as the account’s advocate within VideoLogic, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with other organizations at VideoLogic to take action on behalf of the customer
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how customer can maximize license to drive business benefits.
Who You Are:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years relevant work experience, 5+ years in consulting or consultative sales
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
What You've Accomplished:
A proven customer satisfaction and revenue driver. The Customer Success Manager leverages data and relationships to help our customers achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through the customer lifecycle
- Comfortably engages with front-line teams and C-suite leaders, employing the Challenger model to drive business insights. They understand VideoLogic best practices and how to adapt them within each customer’s environment to achieve faster time to value.
- Has an analytics orientation. Customer Success requires analysis of available data to determine customer health and identification of new data - to drive proactive outreach, which in turn increases customer satisfaction and lowers sales and delivery risks.
- Drives for results. Contribute to account plans, and organize resources required to execute the plans and achieve desired outcomes. They measure progress against KPIs, successfully balancing the customer’s needs and value to VideoLogic.
- Is a thought leader. They leverage their deep domain experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to home in on quantifiable benefits and focus intently on realizing them.
- Is service-oriented. They are the primary post-sale point of contact for the customer. They address root causes of dissatisfaction, and proactively coordinate with specialists in VideoLogic to smooth the customer journey and help ensure that VideoLogic's AI models are well integrated into the clients tech stack.